Hello & Welcome To Israel!

Visiting Or Planning A Vacation In Israel? 

My name is Gil ❤️
My Fantasy IS your Hot-Wife

Israel TLV ENM 55 Bull playing with Hotwives & Cuckold couples 
Consensual or ethical non-monogamy

Hot Bull Looking for a Hotwife & Cuckold couples, for MMF Play or straight Hetroflexible threesome.


Handsome gentleman ready to meet extraordinary people. I hope you want to have fun on your Vacation Here.

Looking for a Hotwife & Cuckold couples, for MMF Play or straight Hetroflexible threesome. 

I enjoy playing with couples especially where the husband gets to watch me please his wife. There is nothing that turns me on more than the forbidden fruit of a married woman. Having the husband watch only makes it sexier to me. Whether you are a cuckold or just a sexy couple that enjoys bringing in a third-party I am your guy. 

Good looking, well endowed white male, 5'10" 148 lbs in good shape with a thick cock. I'm clean and looking for a mature couple that's into a cuckold Play or straight Hetroflexible threesome

That being said, I love a sexy Hotwife. Love to get deepthroated, Sexy High-heels, 67... 68.. 69, Sexy fingering with plowing From and to your wife, Anal Giving if she likes it, Love Toys, Oil massage seduction and GoodVib with little social cocktails.




Again, you can reach me via https://linktr.ee/Hotbull4wife


What I love about being a bull is how much variety there is in my being the dominant role for a couple and live out their numerous fantasies. 

So what is your fantasy?

Bull Looking for Hotwife/Subwife/Slutwife & Cuckold couples  Israel TLV Metropolitan (Can Travel)

Welcome To Israel!... Visiting Or Planning A Vacation In Israel? 

Gil ❤️

Happy Vacation!